Patrol Toolkit 4.0.7015

   (8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

  • Love It! 2
  • Like 7
  • Ok 1

Recommended Comments



12 hours ago, giannis020 said:

Does this version fix the problem of a pursuit suspect constantly braking and making a U turn?

 

Yes

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Darkmyre, I am currently having an issue with the latest version. After making a trafffic stop, when at the window of the vehicle it keeps making the ding sound you hear when you first approach the car (for the textbox) then doesnt stop until you walk away or crashes LSPDFR.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 11:32 PM, Darkmyre said:

 

Yes

Darkmyre  when i use the RPT the car stops briefly but does not go into the pullover marker, is this mod still working  and I have your latest api

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

when i use the RPT the car stops briefly but does not go into the pullover marker, HELP ME TO FIX PLEASE

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2018 at 4:13 PM, juan said:

when i use the RPT the car stops briefly but does not go into the pullover marker, HELP ME TO FIX PLEASE

Ive had the same problem for a while.  

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

Ive had the same problem for a while.  

 

what other LSPDFR plugins are you using? I haven't been able to reproduce this so I suspect its some sort of odd plugin conflict.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

 

what other LSPDFR plugins are you using? I haven't been able to reproduce this so I suspect its some sort of odd plugin conflict.

See Attached Plugins

LSPDFR Plugins.JPG

Plugins.JPG

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I THINK that it's either Stop the Ped or Interaction+ that's screwing with the RBT. If I have them both installed then people don't go into the pullover marker. If I take one out, the RBT works fine. If there's any logs or anything that would be helpful to narrow it down, let me know. I've just not worried about using it but it seems like others use it a lot so it's no issue :)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, danwilkie said:

I THINK that it's either Stop the Ped or Interaction+ that's screwing with the RBT. If I have them both installed then people don't go into the pullover marker. If I take one out, the RBT works fine. If there's any logs or anything that would be helpful to narrow it down, let me know. I've just not worried about using it but it seems like others use it a lot so it's no issue :)

I'll have to check it out thanks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danwilkie said:

I THINK that it's either Stop the Ped or Interaction+ that's screwing with the RBT. If I have them both installed then people don't go into the pullover marker. If I take one out, the RBT works fine. If there's any logs or anything that would be helpful to narrow it down, let me know. I've just not worried about using it but it seems like others use it a lot so it's no issue :)

 

Thanks, I'll do some further testing with these plugins and see if I can find the issue.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ey Guys! Good evening from Spain!

 

I have the same issues mentioned before, the car just briefly stops but doesn't stop at the mark. Did someone fix it or found the cause of it? Thanks!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, victor1293 said:

Ey Guys! Good evening from Spain!

 

I have the same issues mentioned before, the car just briefly stops but doesn't stop at the mark. Did someone fix it or found the cause of it? Thanks!

 

As far as I can tell the issue is some sort of compatibility problem with StopThePed and/or Interaction+. I haven't had a chance to look into it further yet (partly as I've been waiting for LSPDFR 0.4 to release since I'll probably have to update everything then anyway).

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

 

As far as I can tell the issue is some sort of compatibility problem with StopThePed and/or Interaction+. I haven't had a chance to look into it further yet (partly as I've been waiting for LSPDFR 0.4 to release since I'll probably have to update everything then anyway).

Thank you so much for te update and the good job you do! 

 

Sorry I forgot to mention, that I had some free time today, and I checked mod by mod, and in my case, i can confirm, that what is causing compatibility problem, in my case, is the mod "Make the peds calm again".

 

I hope this helps!

Edited by victor1293
  • The Best! 1
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

That does indeed, and makes a lot more sense because of how that mod works, great find!

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure how I can get around this issue, I may need to reach out to the dev of Make Peds Calm Again to work something out.

  • The Best! 1
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just tried both Search Warrant and Patrol Toolkit in 0.4 and although search warrant is good, I get a crash when using the toolkit.  The menu opens up fine but soon after I get a crash.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Cheers

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Teekeh said:

I just tried both Search Warrant and Patrol Toolkit in 0.4 and although search warrant is good, I get a crash when using the toolkit.  The menu opens up fine but soon after I get a crash.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Cheers

 

I'm aware of issues with running plates due to changes in LSPDFR 0.4. If you're crashing at any other point please let me know what you're doing at the time / immediately before the crash, and upload your RagePluginHook.log

 

Should have an update out to fix the plate check issue sometime in the next 24 hours

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 10:41 PM, Darkmyre said:

 

I'm aware of issues with running plates due to changes in LSPDFR 0.4. If you're crashing at any other point please let me know what you're doing at the time / immediately before the crash, and upload your RagePluginHook.log

 

Should have an update out to fix the plate check issue sometime in the next 24 hours

Dark, thankyou for all the work. I was just wondering if you had a chance to update this mod yet. Thanks again for everything you do for the community

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wally59 said:

Dark, thankyou for all the work. I was just wondering if you had a chance to update this mod yet. Thanks again for everything you do for the community

 

 

 

Partly, but I've got quite a lot on my plate IRL this week. Should have updates released over the weekend

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Darkmyre's Other Files


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.