Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

VicPol UM Sportswagon ELS?

Animals

Question

Hi, 

I was just curious how you got the VicPol Unmarked/slicktop sportswagon by Macgregor to work with ELS as shown in this video?

Or am I just being a bit thick and you're still using the flash patterns?

A

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

9 answers to this question

• Site Admins

Hi @Animals,

You can set up a custom ELS config for all non-ELS cars. This allows them to be activated using ELS, removing the need for any additional plugins.

I have attached my policeb.xml which controls my BMW police bike (non-els). All you need to do is simply rename the file to whatever slot you have a non-ELS car installed in (replacement or addon), and you will be able to control the lights via ELS.

Thanks,

---

policeb.xml

7 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

Make sure you've installed Aussie Flash Patterns (should be included with the wagon) and change the cars sirenSettings in carvariations

Thanks for the help but still not working, same problem with those back lights definitely not working properly.

<lightSettings value="1" />
      <sirenSettings value="69" />

Downloaded the Aussie Flash Patterns, changed siren settings and I'm using the ELS file Killer gave to me.

So should be working?

On 9/22/2017 at 6:44 PM, Animals said:

Thanks for the help but still not working, same problem with those back lights definitely not working properly.

<lightSettings value="1" />
      <sirenSettings value="69" />

Downloaded the Aussie Flash Patterns, changed siren settings and I'm using the ELS file Killer gave to me.

So should be working?

It should work. Do you have any vehicles that are ELS? If you do, just pinch one and rename it to the file. For example, if the wagon is in the police2 slot call the XML in the ELS folder POLICE2.XML. Hope that makes sense haha. Have you installed the carcols file correctly?

Thanks everyone, apologies I've been away since friday.

Well nothing I'm doing seems to work, I'm trying with other non els Aus vics too but not working any of them so I guess i just gotta hope to hell the creators of them decide to make them ELS compatible.

Thanks All