I'd just like to inform everyone that I'm not giving any support for MVGA since I'm still receiving support requests.
It's been a few years since I've even touched the files.
If you don't know how to fix any issues yourself, I honestly suggest you to use a different visual mod, there are great ones out there.
If you'd like to use some of the files for your own project, sure, but I'd appreciate it if you'd mention my name.
~ Take care🙂
Please note there will be no further updates to this graphics modification.
By MasutaBUS-STOP ADS REAL LIFE!!
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST TEXTURES.
[ FILES TO REPLACE: prop_busstop_02.yft - prop_busstop_02+hifr.ytd - prop_busstop_04.yft - prop_busstop_04+hifr.ytd
prop_busstop_05.yft - prop_busstop_05+hifr.ytd]
HOW TO INSTALL USING OPEN IV
1. Start Open IV and navigate to: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64h.rpf\levels\gta5\props\roadside\v_utility.rpf
2. Enable Edit Mode
3. Drag prop_busstop_02.yft - prop_busstop_02+hifr.ytd - prop_busstop_04.yft - prop_busstop_04+hifr.ytd
prop_busstop_05.yft - prop_busstop_05+hifr.ytd and drop.
4. Disable edit mode, close and enjoy!
For FiveM put prop_busstop_02.yft - prop_busstop_02+hifr.ytd - prop_busstop_04.yft - prop_busstop_04+hifr.ytd
prop_busstop_05.yft - prop_busstop_05+hifr.ytd
in your stream folder
if you dont know how to here's a tutorial
Please join my discord and support me as i work on more projects like this...
JOIN MY DISCORD HERE:
By DarkmyreOZGTA by Darkmyre
Available exclusively on darkmyre.net. Not to be uploaded or otherwise redistributed in any circumstance.
1. Copy the ozgta folder (including the folder itself) to GTA Folder/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
2. Using OpenIV, navigate to mods/update/update.rpf/common/data
3. Drag dlclist.xml to your desktop and open in your preferred text editor
4. Add the following to your DLC list, immediately before </Paths>:
5. Save the file and drag the modified dlclist.xml back into OpenIV
This mod aims to overhaul as many textures as possible to present a more Australian feel to GTA 5. This mod is currently a work in progress and will be updated as time permits and as new texture locations are identified. Currently, the mod includes the following texture changes:
Street signs: All speed limit and most regulatory signs have been replaced. Some advisory signs and other general purpose signs replaced with others still WIP.
Mule/Mule2: Kennards Hire, Australia Post, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Budget Truck Rental, Bunnings Warehouse (currently both mules use the same textures, mule2 will be replaced with its own textures in a future update)
Pounder: StarTrack, Toll
Trailer2: Woolworths, Coles, Ingham Chicken, Linfox
Trailer3: Australia Post
Who's Online 6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)