Visual mods and improvements for GTA V
new zealand New Zealand Road Signs
By QuickyRoad Signs which replace most of the regular GTA 5 road signs with their NZ counterpart.
Includes 54 road signs.
Extra replaces the horse warning sign with the kiwi warning sign.
CANNOT BE USED IN FIVEM SERVERS WITHOUT PERMISSION.
BUS-STOP ADS - KALWDE
By KalwdeBUS-STOP ADS REAL LIFE!!
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST TEXTURES.
[ FILES TO REPLACE: prop_busstop_02.yft - prop_busstop_02+hifr.ytd - prop_busstop_04.yft - prop_busstop_04+hifr.ytd
prop_busstop_05.yft - prop_busstop_05+hifr.ytd]
HOW TO INSTALL USING OPEN IV
1. Start Open IV and navigate to: Grand Theft Auto V\mods\x64h.rpf\levels\gta5\props\roadside\v_utility.rpf
2. Enable Edit Mode
3. Drag prop_busstop_02.yft - prop_busstop_02+hifr.ytd - prop_busstop_04.yft - prop_busstop_04+hifr.ytd
prop_busstop_05.yft - prop_busstop_05+hifr.ytd and drop.
4. Disable edit mode, close and enjoy!
For FiveM put prop_busstop_02.yft - prop_busstop_02+hifr.ytd - prop_busstop_04.yft - prop_busstop_04+hifr.ytd
prop_busstop_05.yft - prop_busstop_05+hifr.ytd
in your stream folder
if you dont know how to here's a tutorial
Please join my discord and support me as i work on more projects like this...
JOIN MY DISCORD HERE:
By DarkmyreOZGTA by Darkmyre
Available exclusively on darkmyre.net. Not to be uploaded or otherwise redistributed in any circumstance.
1. Copy the ozgta folder (including the folder itself) to GTA Folder/mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
2. Using OpenIV, navigate to mods/update/update.rpf/common/data
3. Drag dlclist.xml to your desktop and open in your preferred text editor
4. Add the following to your DLC list, immediately before </Paths>:
5. Save the file and drag the modified dlclist.xml back into OpenIV
This mod aims to overhaul as many textures as possible to present a more Australian feel to GTA 5. This mod is currently a work in progress and will be updated as time permits and as new texture locations are identified. Currently, the mod includes the following texture changes:
Street signs: All speed limit and most regulatory signs have been replaced. Some advisory signs and other general purpose signs replaced with others still WIP.
Mule/Mule2: Kennards Hire, Australia Post, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Budget Truck Rental, Bunnings Warehouse (currently both mules use the same textures, mule2 will be replaced with its own textures in a future update)
Pounder: StarTrack, Toll
Trailer2: Woolworths, Coles, Ingham Chicken, Linfox
Trailer3: Australia Post
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online