Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

Holden VF Commodore and HSV VF R8

philby25

Question

Hey guys pretty new here but saw a couple videos on youtube of dark using a Black unmarked Holden VF Commodore and another showing a HSV VF R8 commodore and was wondering how and where I can get my hands on them? I understand the HSV is still potentially a WIP but just curious how to get my hands on other Holden models on this site. Cheers for any help guys!

5 answers to this question

• Site Admins

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for your interest in the R8 m8 ;).

@philby25 As @SergeantAnderson mentioned there are already quite a number of 'Holden vehicles' available from, MooseYTY (NSW Based vehicles mainly), Macgregor (Victorian based vehicles mainly), MrFui (mainly undercover/Ambulance vehicles) and even Donnzy (for NZ vehicles).
Currently the HSV VF2 R8 in development doesnt have an interior at all thats worthy let alone working.
Once the interior has been sorted out you will most likely see the release of the Civilian version in the form of DLC-ADDON only. (you can easy make it a replace model, which I may included a short writeup with the release on how to do so.)

@zXenn It is unfortunate that you do not like HSV's in police attire but you will be glad to know that the civilian version is also in development alongside the police HWP version you seen featured on Darkmyres Youtube Channel.

As I had stated above to Philby25, currently there is no interior deemed worthy of a release, which is being sorted out soon, when done so I will then be able to give some sort of timeframe as to when the vehicle will be out for public testing, currently its in Pre Release stages to help iron out the issues it currently may have that are considered game breaking.

Thank you both for your questions regarding the HSV R8 and please, do not hesitate to ask if you have any more questions about the matter. :)

Thanks,
ConsKrypt.

• Like 1

• Site Admins

Hi @philby25 The Majority of Holdens which are released can be found by searching for either Macgregor or Moose of lspdfr.com The HSV is current not released however you will find some other car models in the vehicles tab of the download section.

11 hours ago, SergeantAnderson said:

Hi @philby25 The Majority of Holdens which are released can be found by searching for either Macgregor or Moose of lspdfr.com The HSV is current not released however you will find some other car models in the vehicles tab of the download section.

Will the Clubsport be made Into a civilian version? I love Holdens and HSV's but I don't like them as police cars.

• Site Admins
8 hours ago, zXenn said:

Will the Clubsport be made Into a civilian version? I love Holdens and HSV's but I don't like them as police cars.

Hi @zXenn There will be a civillian version at some point. The vehicle is still in developement so not sure on an ETA at this stage.