Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

Rage Hook Console Not Appearing! NEED HELP!

Klimpschy

Question

Hi everyone, I have recently installed the lspdfr mod. Rage Hook launches fine but the console wont appear when I press f4 the set key, I have tried changing the key but it still doesnt work. Instead the game freezes when the key is pressed and un frezzes when you press it again. Any help would be appreciated as I would love to start using this great mod. Thankyou

2 answers to this question

• Site Admins
3 hours ago, Klimpschy said:

Hi everyone, I have recently installed the lspdfr mod. Rage Hook launches fine but the console wont appear when I press f4 the set key, I have tried changing the key but it still doesnt work. Instead the game freezes when the key is pressed and un frezzes when you press it again. Any help would be appreciated as I would love to start using this great mod. Thankyou

Hey, @Klimpschy!

This issue is most likely due to that you've updated to the new Creators Update on WIndows 10, which messes up RagePluginHook, but there's solutions to fix this issue.

Open up ragepluginhook, click on the settings icon on the launcher. Then, go into the tab named Game settings. Expand the Command line switches spoiler and tick ''DirectX 11'' and ''Force Windowed Mode''. Then, click Save and launch.
(You can change back to Fullscreen mode in the ingame pause menu settings, just make sure to launch with forced windowed mode.)

If you still have this issue, try this:
Go into your Windows settings and click on the gaming option.
On the first tab called Game Bar, uncheck/turn everything off. On the Game DVR, do the same thing by unchecking/turning everything off except for the last option of Capture your mouse cursor while recording.

Hope this helps! :)

Regards, 
Razontex

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Razontex said:

Hey, @Klimpschy!

This issue is most likely due to that you've updated to the new Creators Update on WIndows 10, which messes up RagePluginHook, but there's solutions to fix this issue.

Open up ragepluginhook, click on the settings icon on the launcher. Then, go into the tab named Game settings. Expand the Command line switches spoiler and tick ''DirectX 11'' and ''Force Windowed Mode''. Then, click Save and launch.
(You can change back to Fullscreen mode in the ingame pause menu settings, just make sure to launch with forced windowed mode.)

If you still have this issue, try this:
Go into your Windows settings and click on the gaming option.
On the first tab called Game Bar, uncheck/turn everything off. On the Game DVR, do the same thing by unchecking/turning everything off except for the last option of Capture your mouse cursor while recording.

Hope this helps! :)

Regards, 
Razontex

Thanks Razontex I'll give this a go and let you know how it goes. Thanks again

Regards Klimpschy