Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

DarkAPI

buff_mac466

Question

4 answers to this question

• Site Admins

Hi @buff_mac466, The latest version of darkAPI is 3.0.6358.5588. To check this right click on darkmyreAPI.dll and select properties. Select the Details tab and it will tell you the product version. The newest version of darkAPI should be contained within the Search Warrant or Patrol Toolkit downloads. If you have any further issues or queries please feel free to reply directly to this post. - Sgt Anderson

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SergeantAnderson said:

Hi @buff_mac466, The latest version of darkAPI is 3.0.6358.5588. To check this right click on darkmyreAPI.dll and select properties. Select the Details tab and it will tell you the product version. The newest version of darkAPI should be contained within the Search Warrant or Patrol Toolkit downloads. If you have any further issues or queries please feel free to reply directly to this post. - Sgt Anderson

I have put the files from search warrant and Patrol Toolkit in my directory and it is still saying I need a higher version of DarkAPI. I thank you for helping me.