Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

Can someone help?

GoldenBuffy

This just started happening. I was playing fine for an hour, but I had to reboot my pc. After rebooting it, I fired my game back up - was going to do a recording - but it crashed. Okay, that's nothing big since sometimes it will crash twice before finally loading. But this time it crashed six times. I then loaded the game via the game launcher without RPH and it loaded fine. So I exited the game. I went to load it again with RPH, and it again, crashed. *sigh* I then loaded it again, waited until it got to the splash screen with the lights and sirens, and I minimized the game, then clicked on RPH. It loaded up and the game ran with it. I played for around 10 minutes before LSPDFR crashed. So I exited the game. I ran Albo's LSPDFR troubleshooter, and it fixed the issue. I then tried firing up the game again, but it crashed. Does anyone know what's going on, or how to fix it?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Admins

Hi GoldenBuffy,

This could be due to multiple possible issues. It could be an outdated plugin which is causing things to crash. Do make sure you have the most up to date versions of all the plugins you have installed. I use this to check to ensure i have the latest versions of plugins http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/12675-lspdfr-update-checker-update-checker-mod-manager-log-cleaner-and-more/. Another reason which could be causing game crashes is if you have modded any vehicles. Another thing to check would be to make sure you have installed any modded vehicles to the correct locations and also ensure you have copied all of the required files. If you have changed any .meta files you may wish to review these as a simple typo in these files can very well cause a crash. Hopefully this is of some assistance to you. If not please head over the Darkmyres Discord server and post in the Help and support channel where there is multiple people who could assist. 

- Sgt Anderson