Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

Police toolkit problem

officerwin

Hey i have Search warrant but when i order partner to search vehicle nothing happend. When i prees f10 i can search vehicle but partner only stand and nothnig

I do not know where i can post this sorry if is wrong subforum.

Another problem 

I click police transport crash for this roadside crash and when tow truck call crash and crash when i go write citation from some faults on car.

3 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

Hi there,

Can you upload your RagePluginHook.log from when this happens? You can find it in your main GTA 5 directory.

RagePluginHook.log

Crash happend about 7:28 PM 

And one question I have search warrant but when i order partner serach vehicle nothing happen i can search without problem, he just standing

• Staff

Looks like you're missing one or more of the DarkmyreAPI xml files, you'll need to download Patrol Toolkit again and copy these into your GTA folder (should be in GTA\Plugins\DarkmyreAPI).

I'll need to look into the Partner search issue, I don't remember actually finishing that feature so it probably shouldn't be in the menu yet.

• Like 1