Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

GTA comes alive - Still active?

Benzo

Hey Darkmyre,

I loved your plugin GTA comes alive.  You may have even seen it on my channel.  I can't seem to find it on your site.  Have you decided not to update this particular plugin?  It was one of those very few plugins that immersed gameplay and loved the random events.  

Thanks,
Benzo

• Like 3

• Site Admins
9 hours ago, Benzo said:

Hey Darkmyre,

I loved your plugin GTA comes alive.  You may have even seen it on my channel.  I can't seem to find it on your site.  Have you decided not to update this particular plugin?  It was one of those very few plugins that immersed gameplay and loved the random events.  

Thanks,
Benzo

Glad you are enjoying the mods Benzo. 

• Staff

Hey @Benzo as Razontex posted it can still be found here... it's a bit outdated at the moment, as I'm currently working on a new version that integrates directly into LSPDFR to make patrolling better (adds options to disable events during traffic stops, pursuits, or callouts, as well as a few other things). Hoping to have it released early next month.

• Like 3

• 4 years later...
On 7/24/2017 at 7:28 AM, Darkmyre said:

Hey @Benzo as Razontex posted it can still be found here... it's a bit outdated at the moment, as I'm currently working on a new version that integrates directly into LSPDFR to make patrolling better (adds options to disable events during traffic stops, pursuits, or callouts, as well as a few other things). Hoping to have it released early next month.

Have you finished it? Or is it irrelevant years later? I ask because I re-installed GTA V and it's like re-starting the game 🙂

• Staff
13 minutes ago, Pokitren said:

Have you finished it? Or is it irrelevant years later? I ask because I re-installed GTA V and it's like re-starting the game 🙂

Yep, it's available here: (though there's a decent chance it needs updating for the latest LSPDFR, I haven't played in over a year)