Ad blocking software detected.

Revenue from ads helps cover the costs of running the server. Please consider white-listing darkmyre.net to help support the ongoing operation of the website.

complaint

Tom434

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Admins
36 minutes ago, Tom434 said:

hey darkmyre, i have been watching some of your videos on someone elses channel. i just wanted to let you know.

Hey, Tom434!

Not that this is my concern, but could you please post a link to the channel(s) (if you still have them) you have seen reuploading Darkmyre Gaming's videos? That would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Razontex

• Staff

Yeah, its kinda impossible to do anything without knowing the channel. If its GTA Comes Alive, this is a channel also operated by me, but if its any other channel then they've stolen my content and need to be reported to YouTube so it can be resolved.

• 5 years later...
On 6/19/2017 at 3:03 PM, Darkmyre said:

Yeah, its kinda impossible to do anything without knowing the channel. If its GTA Comes Alive, this is a channel also operated by me, but if its any other channel then they've stolen my content and need to be reported to YouTube so it can be resolved.

YouTube, on the other hand, has a system that can determine the originality of a video. That is, if such a video has already been uploaded, it is shown. Even if a small piece of video has been uploaded, it still shows.