Better Advanced Meta 0.4

   (2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

  • Love It! 1
  • Like 5

Recommended Comments

2 weeks ago u said there would be a new update for this and now i have a sad face :(

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, eek said:

2 weeks ago u said there would be a new update for this and now i have a sad face :(

 

haven't had a chance to finish it yet, update is still coming though. I might need to package it up and skip some of the things I was going to include for now to get it out to you guys.

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 27.6.2017 at 4:00 AM, s-anwary said:

Darkmyre update this :(

 

1 hour ago, s-anwary said:


Be patient, update coming when it's done ;)

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dirtboidom said:

how do i uninstall this it is crashing my game?

 

 

Replace the same files from the original RPF's

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

 

Replace the same files from the original RPF's

i forgot to make a backup of the originals

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dirtboidom said:

 

i forgot to make a backup of the originals

 

They'll be in the same files in your main GTA folder if you used a mod folder.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darkmyre said:

 

They'll be in the same files in your main GTA folder if you used a mod folder.

so in my main directory i can copy original files from it ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dirtboidom said:

so in my main directory i can copy original files from it ?

 

Yep. If you dont have other mods installed (or dont mind re-installing them), you can just copy the entire RPF into the mods folder. Otherwise, just follow the same structure as in the mod to get the changed files from the originals in your main folder and put them into the same RPF/location in mods folder.

 

I'll be updating this mod to support Lenny's Mod Loader once that is publicly released, which will make things MUCH easier as you wont need to ever touch an RPF file again. Sadly there's no ETA on that yet.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Darkmyre said:

 

Yep. If you dont have other mods installed (or dont mind re-installing them), you can just copy the entire RPF into the mods folder. Otherwise, just follow the same structure as in the mod to get the changed files from the originals in your main folder and put them into the same RPF/location in mods folder.

 

I'll be updating this mod to support Lenny's Mod Loader once that is publicly released, which will make things MUCH easier as you wont need to ever touch an RPF file again. Sadly there's no ETA on that yet.

if i reinstall the game will it all go back to normal?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cannot get this to work... Once I extract all files into the mods folder (as described in the readme) the game window won't open anymore. Any tips? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2019 at 8:03 AM, Th1sD0t said:

I cannot get this to work... Once I extract all files into the mods folder (as described in the readme) the game window won't open anymore. Any tips? 

Yeah, my game crashed after installing this mod as well. Idk but seems this mod is outdated and is not compatible with the current game version or LSPDFR version

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sgt_raphael0791 said:

Yeah, my game crashed after installing this mod as well. Idk but seems this mod is outdated and is not compatible with the current game version or LSPDFR version

 

Now that Lenny's Mod Loader is released I'll be working on an updated version of this, though with the holidays I don't have an ETA at this point. You will need to have LML installed though, which you can get from LCPDFR here: https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/25437-lennys-mod-loader/

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Darkmyre's Other Files