Agency Callouts 4

   (12 reviews)

1 Screenshot

  • Love It! 6
  • LOL 1
  • Like 11
  • Ok 1
  • Triggered 1

Recommended Comments



Alpha changelog compared to current lcpdfr.com version:

  • Fully supports RPH 0.45 & 0.46. Should support RPH 0.47+
  • Updated to DarkmyreAPI 2.6 (included)
  • Updated to RageNativeUI 1.5.1 (included)
  • Added new High Risk Arrest Warrant callout. An arrest warrant has been issued for a violent crime, apprehending this suspect may not be straightforward.
  • Added various new gang waypoints throughout the city and countryside.
  • Found Mr Fluffles.
  • Major overhaul to Homicide Investigation callout: Improved witness statement consistency. Added a chance for witnesses to provide key details identifying the suspect. Added a chance for the killer to be on scene. Armed the killer consistent with the cause of death. Improved and expanded the potential animations for witnesses.
  • Major overhaul to Surveillance Target callout: Suspect now almost always drives to a gang location. Suspect is now spooked when your vehicle is involved in a collision.
  • Fixed cop in Stolen Vehicle Spotted callout being a random ped.
  • Fixed court cases not being triggered correctly for LSPDFR+/British Policing users in some callouts.
  • Removed boat models from callouts.
  • Fixed blip issues in Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle.
  • For calls requiring patient transport, if the ambulance model you are using only has front seats, the patient will now travel in the front passenger seat instead of getting stuck looking for the back seat.
  • Fixed Livestock On Road always triggering a "Ten-8" notification, even when not accepted/aborted.
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Dark. I really would like to use this mod but every time I go to install and run my game it crashes. Any help?

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 21-2-2017 at 11:29 PM, GabeC said:

Hey Dark. I really would like to use this mod but every time I go to install and run my game it crashes. Any help?

true!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the Idea with the Agencys. But i have a question:

When i go on duty i use the Command: Forceduty and use the Plugin: EUP Menu to arrange my style. How does that come in conflict with the Agency? Does this Plugin only recognizes what department when i go on duty by going normal to a policestation and choose there the Agency. Or does it also work with the fast way with ForceDuty?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herp the Derp said:

Love the Idea with the Agencys. But i have a question:

When i go on duty i use the Command: Forceduty and use the Plugin: EUP Menu to arrange my style. How does that come in conflict with the Agency? Does this Plugin only recognizes what department when i go on duty by going normal to a policestation and choose there the Agency. Or does it also work with the fast way with ForceDuty?

 

It probably won't auto-assign the right agency going on duty that way, but you can also manually select/change one, even after going on duty. You can edit the INI to force a particular agency every time, or change it while on duty using the Duty Menu (CTRL+END by default)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Installed the callouts per the readme, but whenever I force-duty through the rage console, it crashes LSPDFR - does this need to be updated with the new rage plugin hook release? Tried reinstalling a couple of times, but no joy.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, rex222 said:

Installed the callouts per the readme, but whenever I force-duty through the rage console, it crashes LSPDFR - does this need to be updated with the new rage plugin hook release? Tried reinstalling a couple of times, but no joy.

Same here.. I went on to update my lspdfr with new vehicles and plugins, but it was crashing instantly all the time. Just spent 2 hours trying to figure out what was crashing my game, and it was this plugin, the one i least expected.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Make sure you've got the latest DarkmyreAPI installed - I'm removing it from most of my plugins and keeping it as a separate download as I update things, because it was causing people a lot of confusion with multiple versions out there. If that doesn't fix it, then a log file would be mighty helpful in seeing what the problem is.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Works like a charm! I'd suggest adding that instruction with a link to the API, the root directory API files never even came with the agency callouts download. Anyways, really enjoying the callouts now, thanks for your help, much appreciated! 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Darkmyre mate can you confirm the menu for Agency callouts works still? i push Ctrl and end and no menu shows up, i tried your previous version and it worked, strange.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 8V92 said:

@Darkmyre mate can you confirm the menu for Agency callouts works still? i push Ctrl and end and no menu shows up, i tried your previous version and it worked, strange.

Yep it should do

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎29 at 11:45 PM, 8V92 said:

@Darkmyre mate can you confirm the menu for Agency callouts works still? i push Ctrl and end and no menu shows up, i tried your previous version and it worked, strange.

@Darkmyre I'm having the exact same problem. Everything is installed. All up to date. Latest Darkmyre API. Menu does not come up when pushing Ctrl+End

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ChrisB1B86 said:

@Darkmyre I'm having the exact same problem. Everything is installed. All up to date. Latest Darkmyre API. Menu does not come up when pushing Ctrl+End

Can you share a log file? (RagePluginHook.log in your GTA V directory). Will be the clearest if you start the game up, go on duty, try and use the menu, then close the game and post your log file (it resets every time you start the game).

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Darkmyre So, I must have been on the previous version of your darkmyre API because I just downloaded your latest update and it now works perfectly well. The problem is, LSPDFR update checker doesn't consider your API as essential to your mods so it did not dawn on me to see if you had a newer version uploaded (which you did and I have now fixed the problem with it).

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ChrisB1B86 said:

@Darkmyre So, I must have been on the previous version of your darkmyre API because I just downloaded your latest update and it now works perfectly well. The problem is, LSPDFR update checker doesn't consider your API as essential to your mods so it did not dawn on me to see if you had a newer version uploaded (which you did and I have now fixed the problem with it).

Ah yeah, there were several compatibility issues because I removed some code from it when updating Search Warrant, but forgot to update the rest of the plugins. Since most of my plugins currently have their version of it bundled, it was getting to be quite a mess. The update I released earlier re-added some of the older functions that the older plugins were looking for so is properly backwards compatible now. Glad you got it sorted!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darkmyre said:

Ah yeah, there were several compatibility issues because I removed some code from it when updating Search Warrant, but forgot to update the rest of the plugins. Since most of my plugins currently have their version of it bundled, it was getting to be quite a mess. The update I released earlier re-added some of the older functions that the older plugins were looking for so is properly backwards compatible now. Glad you got it sorted!

Thank you for your reply and advice mate. Keep up the great work.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Darkmyre Hey would you mind adding a "Warp to Ambulance" ability for the EMS calls? What I mean is, if I'm using a modded Ambulance, the AI will not enter for one reason or another. If possible, I'd like to have the ability to simply teleport them into it so that I can complete the call. Thanks in any case, I LOVE this mod!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Downloaded this plugin, followed instructions, won't load when I force duty. I have downloaded the latest API. Checked the logs and it isn't mentioned at all. Any ideas?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nevermind, Re-downloaded and found that the first time i downloaded it, it was a corrupt download and was missing the .pdb file. I don't know how to delete comments to you might want to...

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cant get it to work. did all the readme said. Files are placed good, but when I use callout manager I cant load a call from Agency Callouts. Show´s me a read line.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it possible for me to set which call-outs I want to come up while in a agency for other call-out mods. For example - while SWAT I get calls for prisoner transport or unauthorized camping. Not quite the call-outs that SWAT get.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

when i try to do /forceduty it automatically crashes :/ idk what to do please help or could u please make a video on how to download this

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeputyAngelo said:

when i try to do /forceduty it automatically crashes :/ idk what to do please help or could u please make a video on how to download this

 

 

Did you remember to install DarkAPI? DarkAPI is an requirement for Darkmyre's plugins. Make sure to follow the correct installation instructions included in the readme.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Razontex said:

 

Did you remember to install DarkAPI? DarkAPI is an requirement for Darkmyre's plugins. Make sure to follow the correct installation instructions included in the readme.

i dont see a read me :/ i do see something that says ''copy contents into gta folder'' and even if i do that idk where to put the agency callouts things :/ 

since i tried the most things i can and still do something wrong soooo idk

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DeputyAngelo said:

i dont see a read me :/ i do see something that says ''copy contents into gta folder'' and even if i do that idk where to put the agency callouts things :/ 

since i tried the most things i can and still do something wrong soooo idk

There is a readme for Agency Callouts, which states ''Simply copy the contents of the "Files" folder to your root GTA directory'', and if you've done that, it should be installed correctly. Same thing with DarkAPI. Drag and drop the content of the folder named ''Copy contents to GTA folder'', to your GTA V main directory. 
If you'd like to, post a screenshot of your GTA V main directory, the Grand Theft Auto V\plugins and the Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\lspdfr folder, and I or someone else will see if you've installed both correctly, which you should have had done.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Darkmyre's Other Files


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Recent Topics

  • File Reviews

    • By reallydude · Posted
      makes you download the file to see what it does. nice   edit: changed the rating cuz its not that big of a deal but still kind of annoying
    • By TRDOFFROAD03 · Posted
      Very interesting to see a old VL in Gta V. Great job with this model
    • By Darkmyre · Posted
      A great start, especially since you've done more than just a pursuit call. Unfortunately, the current 1.5.1 version most of the calls have either bugs (often plugin-crashing) or immersion issues (eg Stolen Emergency Vehicle always being driven by a cop/paramedic, not a random Ped).   Still, overall a solid start to a callout back and I look forward to seeing the current issues fixed up and seeing how amazing this pack can become!
    • By GTALawEnforcer · Posted
      ParksFan has a good bit of content created for GTA V, from plugins to scripts and various other projects. However Police Tape is in my opinion his best plugin for LSPDFR. If you play LSPDFR this plugin is a MUST HAVE. It allows you to easily deploy tape and barriers to attach the tape to, wherever you want and or need it. Perfect for when you have those large post shooting scenes with a lot of victims/suspects. You can tape off the area while you call EMS/Coroner and they render aid. Peds will stay out of the taped off area and look and gaze at the scene within. You can also attach the tape to any surface so it's very convenient even if you don't deploy any barriers. For example you can easily cordon off a street by taping off the intersections at the traffic lights, etc. Be sure to use one of the alternative textures for the tape as well!. The default is just a striped design. You  get " Crime Scene do not cross " and " Police Line do not cross " textures in the download as well. Use them!.
    • By GTALawEnforcer · Posted
      With Police Search out of date and non compatible, Darkmyre's Search Warrant is the last man standing!. And understanding so as it's the superior search plugin. Allowing you to search vehicles and peds, and add custom items to THREE various lists with everything from general items to firearms and narcotics. Stop The Ped, and many other plugins can rely on the Search Warrant plugin and it changes the game when it comes to variety upon your vehicle and ped frisk/searches.
  • Download Statistics

    • Files
      115
    • Comments
      530
    • Reviews
      155

    Latest File
    By Darkmyre

    12    0